Friday, March 10, 2006

It's so AWESOME to be part of this!!

I've told you about Ads-Xchange-here is a brief update!

We have been growing our first month of operation and have made our first contribution, here is part of the testimony from our recipient:


My name is Maddy Schwartz and since 1993, I have had severely limited physical capabilities. I lost all hope when I became 24 years old and received the devastating report that I would die from Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease). I have also been diagnosed with Lyme Disease to complicate things further.


Ads-Xchange not only helped me with financial assistance to open doors for my dream of the necessary stem cell operation, it has also opened other prospects. I have been given the financial success opportunity that Ads-Xchange offers. Where else can you advertise your business, create a financial income while giving to much needed charities, all at the same time.


So this is my most sincere THANK YOU – for helping to support my dreams. My future now holds bright possibilities and I would like to acknowledge Ads-Xchange for their contributions. Thanks to Dr. Jay, Nate Boyd, all of the Ads-Xchange coordinators and Ads-Xchange affiliates for giving me a second chance to get my life back. I have been truly blessed!



I believe we will eventually be making NEWS, not just on line but off as well with our contributions-it's an awesome thing to be part of it!! The next program will be contributing to charities also just as Ads-Xchange is doing. It will be totally UNIQUE, nothing on the web like it and will offer the MOST comprehensive marketing resource center on line-NO CONTEST-COMING APRIL 2nd!!!. Think it over, We would love to be part of YOUR future success. We could help our members attain a monthly income, help the world be a better place, and help each other grow as marketers.

Don't forget, there really is big money in TEXT ADS-Howard Moreland is LIVING PROOF!! Ads-Xchange can help you learn to write those ads that really attract and convert visitors to buyers!! It's a great opportunity-don't let it get away!!

Have an awesome day!! God BLESS YOU!

Marianne McEachern
Success Consultant

No comments: