Saturday, September 10, 2005

What's Working for me now

This is really sort of a test. Blogging is totally new to me and I am trying to get everything figured out! I truly enjoy internet marketing, even though I work full time and am a single mom. I have some excellent programs and finally after 10 years am beginning to see the fruits of learning from my many mistakes!!

The internet has so much to offer for a home business, it DOES take money to make money, but with the internet not near as much. If you are promoting a business I'm sure you try all of the current marketing approaches. I personally love MyOpp, it's not a business in itself, but it is one of the best promotion tools I've found. My site, allows me to offer a movie, free e-book, it includes great lead generators, autoresponders, prewritten letters, multi-lingual chat, free affiliate sites, and of course showcase my primary programs and marketing programs. MyOpp in combination with FFA sites brings in sensational premium leads! (Yes, post and HOST FFA sites-it's good for your business)

Another outstanding marketing vehicle is iPowerDirect which offers excellent training, a fantastic downline builder, and so much I am AMAZED by, all for a one time $5. If you promote anything at all this will be the most worthwhile $5 you will ever spend. It covers page exchange programs (you've got to have them!), safelists, autoresponders, endless leads-you name it, it's all available here.

If you belong to a lot of page exchanges you also need a home rotator, and if you promote multiple programs a site rotator also. The best ones are free, seamless, and can be found at Buildreferrals . The home rotator is for your surf URLs, you enter them in your rotator, set the rotator address as your home page and surf a different site every time you load your browse. Open three or four browser windows at once and surf multiple exchanges. You can do it for a few minutes every day and stay active in your exchanges and get traffic.

That's it for now, I'll add more later. Right now I'm just anxious to see if it works!!

No comments: