Saturday, September 17, 2005

Do you use redirects?

I find redirects tend to send your email advertisements to spam boxes. I like to know where I'm going, so if you aren't willing to show me in your URL, the ad better be really good, or I don't visit!! Global Domains International gives you an opportunity to register a .ws domain name that you can use as a redirect or build your page for that address. It's an additional revenue stream and offers a lot of email identities for use in different marketing campaigns.

You can also get cheap domain names at GoDaddy.com, let's face it a real domain name is so much more professional. I maintain quite a few of my own, for example http://www.makemoney-notexcuses.com is a forwarded URL, while http://www.mini-fast-track.com is a page of my own. EVERY marketer need to have their own page, for banner exchanges, link exchanges, something easy to get as many little side programs as you can on. If you don't have it, you are missing out on outstanding traffic opportunities. A great place to get a page and a domain is KIOSK, and you get the benefits of hosting an FFA page, and autoresponders for an excellent price.

So, I guess wht I'm saying, is I believe real URL and not substitutes are more professional. Check out my .ws page, http://marimac.ws which I am using as a redirect. It's nice and short, and doesn't land in SPAM mailboxes. Big Money Pro is really working for me, I've built downlines in all of the programs we promote, and made excellent fast start referral bonuses. If you are looking for an easy way to diversify your income with the Web's BEST programs, join me, I'll be glad to help you and provide some leads for you!

I can't sign off without mentioning iPowerDirect again. It a power house of advertising, developing contacts, providing leads, and is absolutely the best one time $5 investment you can ever make in YOU.
That's it for today! Have an AWESOME weekend and God Bless YOU!
Marianne McEachern
Success Consultant

No comments: