Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Out of Retirement??

I gave up on MLM type businesses three years ago. The burnout from growing those businesses is incredible. The work to bring in people, their need to have "help" (really they want you to just do it for them) and the attrition from those who don't make instant riches..well..you ALL know what I am talking about.

There are so many new fabulous programs online right now, that I had to give in. It has always been my goal to help others, I love marketing, so I offered Web 2.0 marketing services. SAFE-paid in advance work and still online, where I love it. I have had to rethink it all, and am now working on three opportunities. I hope I haven't bitten off more than I can chew, but there is a method to my madness!!

Health and Wellness, Travel and Social Networking are the three fastest growing market segments online. I have carefully chosen one business in each group, MyMandura , TVI Express and for promotion and networking HelloHello.net. Why these three out of hundreds??

Because they all offer something special, are easy to build businesses for the average online marketer, and HelloHello.net can tie them all together (and make you some money while you ae doing it), along with offering marketing services to those in need.

I have a business plan, a strategy. I even have a duplicatable system for my team members to achieve some success. One that doesn't cost money! Do you? If not join me in mine. This is all part of my Internet Millionaire Project, the residual income factor is a key to attaining that status.

I want to HELP MORE people, my church...you name it. I have to MAKE MORE to do it. Join me, let's do it together! Let's make a difference.

No comments: